Monday 2 September 2013

Etsy Shop

So, I've had a plan for a while... but I don't know whether to actually proceed.

I've always loved making things. I am quite crafty, and since we've been planning our wedding, I've had the chance to make and up-cycle various things. And, since I've been doing this, the amount of times that various other people have said 'Oh, I really love that ****', or 'Where did you get that picture?' and it's been things I've made - or photographed. 

I was thinking of opening a shop on Etsy and sort of seeing how that goes. I've wanted to sell my photography for a long time... and other things.The obvious one is candles. I've been making candles since I was a teenager - I have quite a few tea-cup candles in my living room.

I'd love some constructive feedback about this... in the mean time, I'm slowly getting things set up...

No comments:

Post a Comment